Tuesday 23 June 2009

Sorry

I absolutely love reading other people's blogs and posts.
But unfortunately I just don't have the motivation to update my own.
I'm sorry to the people that come here with a hope and expectation of an update but get nothing.
I'm also sorry for neglecting my dear blog.
But I won't be sorry for putting Facebook as my number one priority!!
LOL

Anyways, will be away from my computer for a couple of days =[
Have biology camp to attend and then right after that sleepover in church. woo sounds tiring.. hahaha but yeh. wish me luck! =]

And one last thing, I'm going to Adelaide on the 4th - 8th July yay! get to see my aunty and her family again! =] and being photographer for cousin's birthday bash! awesome! so excited. and TA! here I come!!

okay that's all for now =] byebye!

Related Posts with Thumbnails