Wednesday 7 April 2010

I miss the old days

I miss the old days, where it was just us against the world.
We'd sit around talking for hours without a care in the world except for bloody assignments.
We used to make crazy videos and laugh out really loud.
We'd dance around the house with the music on full volume just cause we can.
Making cupcakes and camwhoring was our specialty.
We'd talk about the "others" and complain what was wrong with them.

I miss the old days, cause now it just ain't the same anymore.
It's as if we're not really friends anymore. Although we are, it's not like the old days.
There are "others", maybe I'm just jealous, or maybe I'm just lonely.
But the feeling hurts. To be left behind and not being able to move on.
Maybe I just can't let go. Maybe it's just me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails