Tuesday 31 March 2009

Serena wants...

A video camera....

I want a video camera. I wish someone would buy me one. I could steal money and buy myself one. I want a video camera. I want to take videos again. I miss my video camera. I love my video camera. I'll love my new video camera. I'll take good care of you my new dear video camera. I hate my brother, he broke my old video camera. I think I'm crazy. I am the result of sitting infront of the computer for 3 and a half ours straight. I think you're wasting your time reading this. I love you. I wish I was famous. I want to be Taylor Swift for a day. I don't want to hear your mean comments. I have dinner now. I managed to start all my sentences with I. I am good. I am wasting my time. I think you should go now. I say bye! I love you! I smile! =]

Related Posts with Thumbnails