Monday 20 April 2009

Okok I shall not be cruel

Just for you Daphne! =]

I had a really busy week! I even wake up earlier than when I wake up for school!
So here goes!

Monday
Went to the beach for some water fun! Got drenched playing this bumper boat thing.
It's so cool! There's like this water machine gun on your boat one!
Photos are unavailable. lol

Tuesday
Sam's (my new friend) birthday. Went about the city looking for him and turns out he was at Chinatown! And man! Their Chinatown is not near the city at all!! So I had to figure out how to get there. I tried calling Wee Tyr to ask for directions but nooo.. he was useless.. wasted my credit.. sheesh.. lol. So in the end I went on tourists mode and went to the info centre and got all these maps my mum used to bring home after she went on a trip. Funny thing is none of them were maps, they were all just buss timetables and stuff hahaha. But yeah they helped. So I got on the tram and went on my way. Silly me went two stops past Chinatown cause I took what same said literally.. sheesh.. Sam isn't very good at giving directions to a lil young lost tourist girl lol! But yeah in the end I made it. The day went on and we just chatted and blablabla untill I got hungry. I said Maccas was unhealthy but went for KFC instead hahaha!! Pathetic.. Met lil ol Dorcas! She's tinier than Mona! Can you believe that! I find it amazing! Hahaha. But well she's in yr 10 so I guess its forgiveable.. But apparently she wasnt getting any taller than that! Hahaha okok lets stop bitching and look at pics! =]

Wednesday
Went to the zoo with my new Adeladian friends! =]
Firstly there are too many pics too fit in here. And secondly they're all on Facebook anyway.
But here's one of the many pictures.

The rest of my days were not much fun except Saturday when I had my first bubble tea in two weeks! Can you imagine their bubble tea is only 3.40 including jelly!!! what the heck! not fair!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails