Monday 7 December 2009

400th Post

I'm so sick of eating!

Welcome home Serena.
Getting fatter by the moment is not something I'm want to be proud of. But I gotta say, the food is GOOD. =D
Only now do I notice that driving in Malaysia is not as easy as it seems! Omg, I swear! The people are insane and so rude. If you're not ferocious, you'll die out there!

Jeff is back! =] but guess what. I left my CF card back in Perth so gotta wait till Wednesday untill mum gets back. What an idiot. Oh well atleast I know he's safe! haha.

It's not hot at all. Infact, it's better than Perth! Only thing is it's humid as!!! Lol.
oh well shall try to "acclimatize" as my dad would say.

Feeling sleepy. Woke up early for areobics! haha, suicidal... I know. But it was worth it! =]
Gonna see my awesome friends tomorrow and celebrate their freedom with them at the much missed MIDVALLEY =D sooo excited. Hope they have new shops and stuff.

IOI Mall looks pretty now. Had very awesome Penang food there just then. Now I'm getting sleepy. Can't sleep! Don't want to get fat! Hahaha, hmmm I wonder what's for dinner? hahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails