Sunday 13 December 2009

Appreciate

Wow.
The one word I can use to describe every second of being back in KL.

Amazing.
The one word I can use to describe the people I have spent my days with.

Priceless.
The one word I can use to describe each memory I have made.

Thank you.
The only thing I can say to God right now.

Appreciate.
Is what I'm doing right now.

God thank you for all these things... and more!
Germaine's lameness.
Daphne's friendly and loving self.
Pei Ern's party/sleepover/outing.
Bonding time with my beautiful church friends.
Helping me get through with just 45 minutes of sleep.
Rueann and mag's awesome baking skills.
Min Chun's and Tiffany's driving.
My wonderful family.

The list could go on forever but I'm too tired so Lord just want to say thank you and really want to appreciate what you have given me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails