Thursday 10 April 2008

Getting to know someone

Well! I learned a really important thing today!
I used to call my neighbors son anti social. haha i know I'm mean.
But how am i to know? He doesn't say anything when i come to his house! not my fault right. I mean duh if a book looks boring you'll think it is! right?!
Well anyways. So today i had early finish and went to the train station to go home. Then i saw him there so lonely so decided to go and kacau him and purposely sit next to him while waiting for the train la. so then gosh! he starts talking to me man! so amazing lol! it was awkward but it was alright after that haha. Turns out he is normal! hahaha
Yes, i know.... Serena is random. lol.
but yeah my point is! some people are just shy and it's up to you to make the first move to talk to them. i din do that, but i did sit right next him(my intention to irritate him failed). so yeah step one in drawing people to God is to actually be open minded and just go up to someone to annoy them ..oops i mean get to know them lol.

That's all for now! ta!

..::serenalearns::..

ps: hope his mum doesn't read this lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails