Friday 19 February 2010

Brand new

New phone
New laptop
New bag
New camera
and sadly a new life.

It's like moving all over again.
I don't want to leave.
I probably should be used to it by now.
But it's harder when you're older.
When you're closer.
When you understand who your real friends are.
When you realize they will always be your friends.
When you find they accept you no matter what your flaws.
When you see that no matter how long you haven't seem them or talked to them you'll always be able to get back into the flow just like that. No awkward silences. No uncomfortable hugs and hand shakes.
Just love. Unconditional love. So rare it could take forever to find yet still worth the wait.
Friends like these I don't want to part from. I don't want to leave behind. I will always miss and keep coming back to.

Dedicated to the 10 people who called me their own. I love you guys...

Related Posts with Thumbnails