Sunday 10 February 2008

Leaving...

Hello everybody! I'm at the airport now in Singapore. Will be leaving in a few. And "yes" everything is going smoothly and i won't miss my flight this time (I'm pretty sure). So yeah, had great time with all you people and thanks for making it such a memorable summer for me. Love you all to bits! Thanks for the funny times, the sad times, the happy times, the crazy times, well the list goes a long way, so basicly the times we shared. Yeah, hope I'll be able to come back in May just in time for YC Camp and my uncle's wedding and obviously also to see you people la.

I might have said this before but I'll just say it again: I think Malaysians are much cooler!!!

So yeah, honestly i love you all and thanks again. Till I see ya'll! bye byes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails