Wednesday 27 February 2008

Of Itching

Today is one of those days where Malaysians who live in Australia (particularly me) regret for coming to Australia.
The temperature was about 37-39'C? So hot man!
And it's not like the sweaty hot.
It's the type of hot you get when you put your hand in the oven to take out the roast chicken.
Yes exactly!
And when the air is not humid enough. Sigh not a good combination.
It makes your skin so freaking itchy! argh!! not cool!
Don't like it! Don't like it one bit!

Well anyways went out with Lili, Monaa, and Lyhn after school today. But Lyhn missed out on the fun cause she had to go so that explains the her not bing in the pics below.


I come in Peace =)

My favorite picture of the day!

Posers~!


Oops missed the head Lili.






Went running around the city today. Found a few things I want but unfortunately for the good of balancing the worlds fairness weight. I can't have them! Ish!
That's all not much to say actually. But here's what me and sis do for exercise.

Think Happy Thoughts

Fuyoh Champion...

Emo Much!

=D



Pose For the PHONE!

I shall bore you no more.
..::serenadinga::..

Related Posts with Thumbnails