Thursday 10 July 2008

Happy Birthday Cherilynn Yap Zhi Mei

Deary,


You're one hell of a sister,
I hate you so much!
Yet I love you so much more!

Today,
was annoying, sad, angry, tiring.
but who cares! you we're born!
and that's what so special about it.

without you. i would have just been the sister
there wouldn't have been the sisters...

i know i might be especially annoying and evil at time.
but please lah! as if you're not as well man! jeez
fatty! hmph. say me say urself la aiyo.
 >p

aih.. oklah! sorry la! i shall declare it publicly.
SORRY! CHERRY!!!
Better? now all my friends will know I'm evil.. thanks..

ugh u fats..

well! you are okay! it's not my fault.. 
but dont worry la.. i was like that last time
hahaha it's pretty funny when you think about it!

but yeh. i love you really.
its the truth and nothing but the truth!!
i love you cherilynn!!!!
its too bad if i'm not the perfect sister
cause i'll never be!
so yeah just accept it. =p

I LOVE YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
CHERRY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails