Friday 6 June 2008

Rei ern tagged me. lol!

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Hmmm, it's not possible to love someone you don't know. So no!

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 5 blog buddies you would take with you?
a) mona! mahaha!(will keep you from flirting for a bit =P)
b) wenee =D
c) daphne <3>
d) rueanncd =P (i'll make you suffer wit me kekeke!)
e) pei ern! (well she made me suffer wit her on her tag. so shall too! xp)

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Home... *sniff sniff*
4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
For wisdom.
5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
haha why not! stupid question!
6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
my family and God
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
*evil smiles* shopping!!!
8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
haha. no! I'm not daring enough.
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
She's a sexii bitch! Camwhore! Sweet friend =D miss her much! always has been me camp buddy till this year..
sobs. i miss you!!
10. What are you scared off? list at least 1....
my one fear in life is to get raped! even being murdered also not so bad. mahaha
11. What annoy you the most?
my sister!
12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or kiss?
if i can only have one... HUG!
13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Do tell. But not behind my back. "Tell me in the face la bitch!"
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
The ability to act for myself. DUH!
15. What makes you feel disappointed?
People.
16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
Currently? My LAPTOP! eeee! i shud really name em' lol.
17. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
haha thats easy! my numb-ness! if you know wat i mean lol!
18. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
erm.. nah! i don't want to live in fear for the rest of my life! and besides that would spoil the surprise!
19. What do friends label me?
stupid? blur? numb? emo?
well! mahaha you people are just jealous you can't be me. keke alalal!!
20. 5 People you turn to for help.(or just plainly your best mates!?)
Warning: I'm just being honest.
Mona.Daphne.Adriel.Renee.Rueann.

I tag: MONA! RUEANN! DAPHNE! RENEE! JOEY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails